Let me show you my best painting secret!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
What can six months of art coaching do for your painting? Art workshops are useful and can be fun to attend. But they can be difficult to schedule into your busy life. Plus when the workshop ends so too does the feedback and support you need. Often artists forget to apply the workshop lessons and revert to their old painting habits. Not ideal.
But there is a solution.
Art Coaching will help you consolidate and put the lessons you learn to practical use. I developed this program precisely to help artists who are serious about making real progress with their painting.
What does Art Coaching Offer Your?
The coaching is designed to be a six month program consisting of video lessons, detailed notes and assignments and a monthly live session with each student. For this reason enrollment is limited to a small number of students. You will find more details on my Art Coaching page.
What to Expect?
Instruction in these Key Areas:
1. Composition and Simplification: Selecting a scene and composing your painting right at the start. This is the KEY to successful painting. You will learn these skills with a prepared lesson plan and recorded video.
2. Understanding Values: The power of a painting and the sense of realism comes from values. But how to learn this skill can be very difficult. I have created a program to help you see values like an artist. Then commit the value structure to your painting.
3. Color and Light: How to mix color and create the illusion of light on your canvas. That life and sparkle that makes a painting come to life. You will learn practical skills not simply theory. From atmospheric colors to punchy highlights. Everything you need to put into practice.
4. Brushwork and Edges: Make the most of your brushes. Effective and confident brushwork comes from knowledge and practice. You will learn these techniques through practical work and guidance. What a difference this will make to your painting!
5. Process: Put everything together and create paintings you will be delighted with. Through steady work and feedback you will be able to lift your painting ability and fun.
Plus Personal Attention:
The foundation lessons are in video format supported with documents and assignments.
The I schedule a monthly live session with you to set out the new lessons. Demonstrate painting techniques and give you personal feedback.
Enrollment Opens January 2019
Interested in taking your painting to new levels?
Add your name to the list and be notified when registration commences. The first lessons will start in February 2019. I would love to work with you so join the list and be notified when the doors open.
Pin to Your Pinterest Board